Current Job Openings We are looking for candidates that possess many different levels of experience and qualification related to the job positions listed below
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop lessons and related material within an allotted time frame with quality.
- Use experience and interact with other material developers to ensure procedures and standards are followed.
- Collaborate with key people to develop and review proposed projects to determine scope.
- Attend meetings as assigned.
- Evaluate and update existing materials.
- Develop ESL materials based on syllabus designed or provided by the company.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading text.
- Researching and developing relevant ESL materials according to company requirements.
- Prepare rough layout of materials in PPT format.
- Work as part of a team with consultants, graphic artists, and ESL teachers,
- Researching the market including reading relevant publications or blogs related to the materials being developed.
- Undertaking background research including desk-based research.
- Writing individual pieces, including using the technical skills of writing and being able to structure and plan individual projects.
- Working on tight deadlines.
Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines – Full timeDuties and Responsibilities
- Trouble shooting: assist students and teachers with the tech issues encountered while having classes.
- Handling complains: record complains from the customers, keep track of the investigation and provide proper response to the complainant.
- Responding to inquiries from customers concerning the curriculum materials and the class platform,
- Collecting requirements and feedbacks from customers and replay them to proper depts
- Giving Class Platform Trainings to new customers.
- Working with the Business Dept to arrange the trail classes for potential clients.
- Helping students with Device Test Run.
- Fluent in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
- Work carefully with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Capable of solving basic tech problems.
- Education related working or academic background preferred.
- Comfortable working on weekends.
How-To-Apply Please send your resume to email@example.com with the Title/Position indicated as subject.